How to submit
HDR thesis submissions (for the Higher Degree by Research Administration Centre)
Sydney eScholarship guidelines
The SeS Guidelines outline how you can use the repository to share your research:
- Submission criteria and information
- Terms and conditions
- File size and preferred formats
- Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs)
- Intellectual property rights
- Creating new collections
- Removing items from Sydney eScholarship
Frequently asked questions
View the full list of FAQs on the Library website.
The repository support team can provide advice on:
- The repository submission process
- Open access and data sharing policies from funders and publishers eg. ARC or NHMRC open access requirements
- Sustainable files formats for items being submitted to the repository
- Publishing research data, including descriptive metadata and licences
- Determining what version of a published article/book can be submitted to the repository
For HDR students:
- How to check if a thesis including publications can be made available open access
- The difference between making your thesis available open access compared to UniKey only access
- Sustainable files formats for embedded or supplementary materials for your thesis.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact repository support.