The Sydney eScholarship repository collects and provides global access to University of Sydney research. With the exception of Higher Degree by Research theses, the Sydney eScholarship is a self-submission repository open to all University of Sydney researchers.
- To support engaged inquiry, openness and the sharing of research with the wider community.
- To provide a platform to showcase the range of research produced by the University of Sydney’s community.
- To assist researchers to comply with funder, publisher and university open access and data sharing policies.
- To provide digital access to the University’s Higher Degree by Research theses.
Benefits of submitting to Sydney eScholarship
- Share your research to a global audience
- Increase the visibility of and access to your research through LibrarySearch and search engines such as Google and Trove
- Satisfy the open access requirements of funding bodies including the ARC and NHMRC
- Get a persistent identifier for your research. Each submission gets a Handle and a DOI can be assigned on request provided requirements are met.
- Get statistical reports (downloads, page views) for your research
- Create a permanent record of faculty research
- Showcase the research being conducted by your faculty, school, discipline or research centre in one place
- Get statistical reports (downloads and page views) at a collection level
Email [email protected] to contact repository support.