The University of Sydney
Hosted by the Discipline of Economics at The University of Sydney, Australia, this conference brought together researchers and practitioners with a shared interest in innovative teaching strategies to promote engaged student learning in economics. The conference theme encompassed, but was not limited to, the following areas as they pertain to teaching and learning in economics and related disciplines at the tertiary level:Innovation in:
- Curriculum and program design
- Information and communications technology
- Scholarship of teaching and research-led teaching
- Assessment and evaluation
- International education
- Staff development
Student engagement through:
- Critical thinking
- Case-based learning
- Experiments and simulations
- Active and experiential learning
- Flexible, online, distance and blended learning
- Collaborative and peer-supported learning
- 8 Economics - Study and teaching.
- 6 Motivation in education.
- 4 Microeconomics - Study and teaching.
- 3 Economics - Exercises, practice, ...
- 3 Students - Australia - Attitudes.
- 3 Teaching - Aids and devices.
- 2 Computer-assisted instruction.
- 2 Cournot, A. A. (Antoine Augustin)...
- 2 Oligopolies.
- 1 Classrooom environment.
- next >
- 12 2005